The City of Churches in the Festival State extends - on behalf of Our Creator of the Universe, the Master Artist Himself - An Open Invitation to All His Artists and Supporters to

In God's Company, (2nd) Arts Event SA for 3 unimaginable days, To Be Announced, Adelaide, South Australia

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

God is asking His Artists

God is asking His artists, 'Will you give me three days?  Will you let me raise your dreams and visions from the dead?  Will you come and give of yourselves to each other, all I have given to you to share?  Bring your sacrifice of praise; better yet, bring your obedient heart, for I first loved you.  Come unprepared, come afraid, come repentant; just come to me all those who are laden, for I shall give the weary and the thirsty my living waters to drink. 
If you do not believe, come and see it.  If you do not come, I will not give up on you, I have you in my sights.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment